Saturday, July 24, 2010

OR booth and S'mores

booth
bicyclefinally!all in a rowbirdiePlacing productsSign painting
The booth that has consumed the majority of my time at Alite is finally looking complete, the top photo is the most finished but we still have to place the products and make sure it all looks good before we take it all down to ship it and rebuild it in Utah! haha so it's still got a ways to go but I'm feeling more relaxed.

We have all caught sewing fever since our sewing class, I made a computer case and a simple circle scarf (yet to be pictured):
my new computer case!

We made s'mores during our weekly bbq today:
blue s'moresyuummyurban s'moresdolphins caught in the chocolate spill

I am also in the spring catalog! haha check it out:
picnic time!3 legged race!
Anyway looking forward to relaxing and hopefully seeing some sun this weekend! I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !! You are soooooooooooo darling. I Love youxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.. I want a copy of the catalog that you are in..plleeeaase xxoo

    ReplyDelete