Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday was so amazingly warm I coudn't believe it!! I was in a t-shirt! So of course I walked over to the beach during my 3 hour class break
beautiful day
burrito replacement
I took a durum kebab (my new replacement burrito) and enjoyed it on the beach. These kebabs are delicious I can't get enough of them, they are made with some sort of thinly sliced meat, lettuce, cabbage, onions, some veggie mix and three delicious sauces, one with lots of garlic, you can just imagine how lovely one would smell after eating them, haha but it's worth it, trust me.

On Saturday I went to a futbol game!!! Barca vs Malaga, Barca won of course but Malaga scored a goal too! It was really fun, I can't believe how insanely big the stadium is! Wow.
fuuuutboool!
huge stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment