Tuesday, January 19, 2010

pan y tarea


cube
My first assignment while here in Spain! This is for the malleable materials class and we had to make positive/negative shapes with paper. It was funny though because after I spoke to my teacher about how I don't speak Catalan she reassured me in Castellano that I would be fine and handed me the syllabus and asked me if I could understand it. I looked at it and it was definitely in Catalan... when I told her that I couldn't read it she laughed because she hadn't noticed the difference! She had actually thought it was in Castellano! haa so silly
campaerial view
I'm really excited about this malleable materials class, we are working with wax and making molds and for the final we are designing a soap brand, packaging and all!
This was all created with the help of these deliciously fluffy little breads from the bakery across the way:
panesito

No comments:

Post a Comment